Introduction - Features
The Pathways planner is a suite of tools to help you make better
decisions and plans. It features tools for:
- Personal and family goal setting.
- Personal and family time-management, including:
- To-do list.
- Appointment schedule.
- Monthly, weekly, and daily calendar with appointments
and birthday alerts.
- Printable calendar with photo backgrounds.
- Alarm clock (play music when an event is due).
- Address book.
- Tracking of time usage (progress toward goals).
- "Thought for the day" ideas to help you live a better life.
- Motivational fulfilment evaluation, to help you live a balanced life.
- Planning of alternative paths to your goals.
- Financial Planning and tracking, suitable for individuals, families, and
small organizations. Features include:
- Budget Planning.
- Basic financial planning (savings funds, wealth accumulation, and the
use of savings).
- Revenue and expense tracking.
- Tracking of financial assets and material wealth.
- Bank balance tracking and bank reconcilliation.
- Creating of financial statements and supporting documents including:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Transaction Journal
- Account Ledgers
- Budget vs Actual reporting
- Person and address book that lets you categorize people into
distribution lists, produce mailing labels and reports, and track:
- Names, including family members at each household
- Photos of each person (linked JPEG files)
- Home address and E-mail addresses
- Phone numbers
- Family relationships (basic geneology)
- Handy Filer that lets you store any kind of information, organize
it, and perform calculations based on the data.
- Advisor program, that lets you create an "idea book" that serves
as a basic expert system. It lets you create a book that contains
embedded questions and advice. The advice is selected based on the
reader's answers to the questions.
- Pop-up calculator.
- Financial calculator.
- Scheduling of mini-projects.
- Templates for typical kinds of plans.
- Progress tracking for any kind of measurable goal.
- "Merge plan" feature for amalgamating group plans and work logs.
- Project financial analysis (net present value).
- Handling of prerequisites and other kinds of consequences that can
be built into a plan. (Cause-effect analysis that support standard
methods of logic and conditional probability.)
The Pathways Planner will run on a personal
computer running Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8,
Windows 10, or any compatible Windows operating system.
Go to Pathways Home Page